And ziggies are so cute!!
Ziggy And The Not So Good Adventures Through The Cosmos
A downloadable game for Windows
Follow the adventures of the Ziggys as your space ship hurtles through a dangerous asteroid field! Manage your ship's systems to stay alive, dodge deadly asteroids, keep your oxygen flowing, all while juggling the adorable yet stinky little Ziggys. Don't let your ships systems get out of control!
Survive the deadly asteroid field while taking care of your Ziggys. Your Ziggys are power sources for each of your ship's components. Make sure to toss 'em overboard once drained of their power, they will start stinking up the place after getting sapped!
WASD - Move
Left Click - Pick Up Ziggy/Item
Right Click - Use Tool
*Using an Xbox controller works, but you can not currently use the repair tool. The game is playable, but more difficult because of this.
- Instructions for everything are written in the environment, check your surroundings carefully.
- Open the power hatches, deposit a Ziggy, flip the switch to drain their power, then pull the lever to eject them charge the system
- Ziggys fart after dying, eject them out of the space ship before that happens. If they fart, use the vent to clear out the air.
- Hull damage, and Ziggy farts, consume oxygen. Make sure to keep your Oxygen topped up and seal any holes!
- Use the navigation panel to dodge asteroids, but if it runs out of energy you'll need to top it up.
This was a project done for the GMTK 2020 Game Jam. The theme is "out of control"
Ziggy thanks you for playing!
Follow us on twitter to see what happens next with the game!
If you prefer email: https://forms.gle/A4PVnWqjwd6cgKYL6
Art & Design
Music & SFX
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Published||22 days ago|
|Authors||Stardust Collective, Chris Bruin, Octavio Rombolá, Arthur Cunha, acgames, Jamie Massey|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Cute, Fast-Paced, Funny, Short, Singleplayer, Space, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
- Post Jam Game Updates and Improvements!14 days ago
- Going live talking about our experiences making the game18 days ago